Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Inspiration Found

Inspiration found is inspiration in need of sharing. Here I will share a little inspiration from my week(s).

What inspires you??? I'd love to hear from you at the end of this post!

As I write this, the sun is setting on this lovely painting above my computer...
Painting found at Ross. It is signed "JB", not sure of origin or artist. My mother bought it as a house-warming gift. Photo by Me.

Homebrewed and Iced Spiced Mint Herbal Tea with mint from Granny's Garden and Spices from Mountain Rose Herbs
& Iced Lemon Jasmine Tea from Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Potted Herbs from Auntie M - I'm growing marshmallow root!

And any greenery and wildlife (this taken on our trip to the cabin)...



Violet Woods - a blog full of whimsy and beauty by Christina Rose, an artist

This Wedding by Rebecca Hollis Photography

She Reads Truth: Women of the Bible series

This verse (little font-work/design I created myself). Please feel free to share, credit appreciated:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...